Profit & Loss Analyst
Type of work: Employment contract
Sector: Banking - Banks, Asset and Investment Management
Consultant: Sylwia Moskwa
Ref. No.: 200584
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal Banking & Insurance team is responsible for carrying out recruitment projects in the banking and insurance sector. The team of consultants, with backgrounds in various segments of the sector, make use of their know-how of the business gained through working for leading financial institutions. Our clients include start-ups, companies with a strong position in the market and the world’s biggest financial institutions.
On behalf of our Client, an international financial institution located in Cracow, we are currently seeking for candidates for the position of Profit & Loss Analyst.
- Preparing P&L reports from financial products traded by front office.
- Review and validation of the results involving comparison to trader data and analytical review.
- Identifying issues and implementing solutions.
- Reconciliation between estimate and actual P&L.
- Providing daily and monthly commentary and reporting.
- Reporting daily P&L to business and senior management.
- Liaison with front office, middle office, market risk and support areas as well as other areas within finance.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Physics or similar.
- Experience in working with Financial Markets or Treasury Department.
- Fluent English.
- Good understanding of financial instruments, risk management techniques and valuation models.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Working knowledge of VBA would be an asset.
- Interest in Capital Markets.
- High work environment standards.
- Attractive salary.
- Training and development opportunities within the company.
- Social benefits.
- Working in multinational environment.