Type of work: Employment contract
Sector: Banking - Pension and Insurance
Consultant: Sylwia Moskwa
Ref. No.: 200621
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal Banking & Insurance team is responsible for carrying out recruitment projects in the banking and insurance sector. The team of consultants, with backgrounds in various segments of the sector, make use of their know-how of the business gained through working for leading financial institutions. Our clients include start-ups, companies with a strong position in the market and the world’s biggest financial institutions.
Our client is a start-up provider of outsourced call center services.
- Undertaking essential administrative and legal initiative prior to establishing new departments;
- Focus on business development i.e. market expansion, operations boost, staff enlargement, performance increase;
- Providing daily leadership, management and coaching of a call center’s operations teams;
- Implementing policies, standards, performance criteria and KPIs to continuously improve productivity, service quality and client and employee retention;
- Creating a customer centered cultures aiming at meeting and exceeding customer service and productivity expectations, metric driven solutions and optimal results;
- Analyzing call center the key performance indicators and recommended qualitative and quantitative initiatives in order to improve service levels, the work environment and to reduce expenses;
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients;
- Maintaining a company’s constant growth, creating new departments and building teams;
- Developing, coaching and motivating call center employees and front line leaders to improve their performance and foster a customer focused culture;
- Creating a positive environment of trust and clear expectations.
- Strong management attitude, eagerness for self as well as business development is essential;
- University degree, at least BA/BS;
- The minimum of 5-10 years of experience in operations, preferably in fast paced telesales environment;
- Proven track record in multi-functional operations management, including leading and training teams;
- Must have full professional English/Polish proficiency;
- Must be detail oriented and conscientiously manage the administrative and customer service matters;
- Must be organized, efficient, reliable and technologically aware;
- Must have a driving license.
- A full-time contract;
- Personal growth, i.e. gaining the management experience and possibility to receive an advancement (Country Manager);
- Opportunity to develop a start-up company.