Type of work: Contract
Consultant: Małgorzata Sułkowska
Ref. No.: 200849
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal Finance & Accountancy team is made up of experienced consultants who carry out recruitment processes meant to fill professional, managerial and directorial positions in financial units of organizations, as well as seek out experienced consultants, managers, directors and partners for leading consulting firms. The team’s specializations include accounting, controlling, reporting, auditing, treasury and tax processes.
For our Client, international manufacturing fast growing company we are currently looking for experienced candidates on the position of Controlling Manager.
- Implementation and development of investment controlling specific for start-up of new plant,
- Implement and develop controlling and tracking instruments for company profitability (COPA, System administration (SAP, BO Analyse, subsystem)),
- Supervising cost controlling of production processes,
- Ensure support for Sales Department for cost calculation,
- Market and client profitability analyze,
- Coordinate annual planning process (budget, cost centre and profit centre responsible),
- Coordinate monthly reports for local and group management,
- Analyse the main economic indicators and propose improvement measures (reducing costs, etc.),
- Train, lead, supervise and evaluate subordinates,
- Ensure supervision of projects and effective controlling, comparing the values imposed with the ones achieved, analyzing deviations,
- participation in other specific projects assigned by the Group CFO.
- Strong strategic, finance, administration and controlling experience and knowledge in production business - relevant experience as Controlling Manager in a production company,
- Master academic degree in finance and ACCA/CIMA qualified can be consider a plus,
- Very good /fluent English is a must (German language can be consider a plus),
- Excellent computer skills - SAP, MS Office,
- High sense of responsibility, flexibility, reliability,
- Ability to see a big picture,
- High pressure resistance,
- Good organization skills/communication with different departments,
- Experience in building and managing team.
- Attractive salary,
- Set of social packages,
- Lots of challenges,
- Company with long-term vision,
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment.