International Key Account Manager
Type of work: Employment contract
Sector: FMCG Food - Health, Vitamins & Supplements, Medical Appliances & Equipment, Pharmaceutical, Drugs
Consultant: Joanna Kuzioła
Ref. No.: 200876
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal Sales & Marketing team recruits professionals and managers for sales, marketing, business development, PR and customer service positions. Antal Sales & Marketing consists of a number of sections that specialize in the following areas: FMCG, retail, HoReCa, Consumer Electronics, B2B, Internet/ Media/E-commerce, New Technologies, Business Development, TSL, Property, Construction, Oil & Energy, Packaging, Agriculture, Process Automation, Automotive, Chemicals.
If you are a passionate sales manager with drive for active business development then this offer is perfect for you!
Our client is an an award winning, innovative company which offers medical solutions for pharmaceutical and medical sectors worldwide.
- Manage existing and develop new customer relationships,
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations,
- Participate in the design and implementation of strategies to improve sales results,
- Prepare an annual sales budget, monitor product sales in order to achieve financial objectives and explain variances,
- Provide written reports on sales and development activities as requested,
- Grow the business by increasing opportunities with existing business and identifying opportunities for profitable growth,
- Participate in industry trade shows and conferences,
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, etc.
- Master's degree,
- Minimum 4 years of successful sales and business development experience on a similar position in foreign markets,
- Experience in selling within pharmaceutical, medical, chemical, FMCG or premium products sectors,
- Experience in working with key accounts on the international level,
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team,
- Excellent communication in German and English - is a must!,
- Outstanding presentation skills with ability to present to various audiences (business, scientific),
- Solid work ethic, high energy level and proven initiative.
- Work for a world-class innovative company,
- Possibility to build brand awareness on the global market,
- Opportunity to promote an innovative technology and products,
- Very attractive terms of employment depending on one's experience and performance.