Type of work: Employment contract
Sector: Business Process Outsourcing / Shared Services
Consultant: Marta Kikulska
Ref. No.: 200927
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal SSC & BPO team specializes in providing recruitment services for shared services and outsourcing centres. Its projects involve searching for candidates to fill positions that require advanced technical or managerial skills, as well as high-volume recruitment associated with creating new structures or new teams within a short timeframe. The Antal SSC & BPO division consists of sections specializing in the following disciplines: Finance & Accountancy, Banking Operations, Payroll/HR, Legal Operations, Customer Service/IT Helpdesk, Purchasing, Supply Chain.
Would you like to grow up your career? Looking for a multicultural environment where you can practice foreign languages? Interested in working in an international organization, which will give you the base to expand and grow your career?
Check an offer of our Client!
- Provide administrative support on data processing & analysis, handling documentation, organizing case files and tracking cases processed
- Ensure smooth process flow, prevent bottlenecks and creatively resolve knowledge requirements
- Assist with the operation of risk processes
- Support for the monitoring of risk exposure
- Advanced (C1) spoken and written English is a must
- Degree in finance or economics and interested in investment funds, stock market
- At least 2 years of experience in the financial services industry (risk management / compliance environment)
- Very good Excel skills (macros / VBA)
- Ability to prioritize and work to very tight deadlines and working in a structured high volume environment
- Effective working within multicultural environment
- Opportunity of personal and professional development in a multinational environment
- Modern and friendly work environment
- Interesting career path in an successful international organization
- Great opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Employment contract
- Attractive benefits