PROGRAM MANAGER – INJECTION MOULDING
Type of work: Employment contract
Consultant: Konrad Kwita
Ref. No.: 200943
Antal International is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław and Kraków conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy.
Our client offers a world of innovation, learning opportunities, and a strong reputation as environmentally responsible citizens. They are a leading sketch-to-scale™ company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries, and a promise to help the world Live smarter™, They provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. They offer a world of innovation, learning opportunities and a strong reputation as environmentally responsible citizens.
Our client is setting up plastics operation for a world famous consumer electronics customer, and looking for talents for various roles.
Join them and shape the future!
Initiates, monitors and directs projects and programs in injection moulding from inception through delivery.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Develops and ensures adherence to project and program budgets.
- Organizes project-related activities and communications among departments, customers, vendors and the community.
- Ensures curriculum, seminars and classes are organized and provided to members of management, employees and the community as appropriate.
- Participates with other senior managers in establishing strategic organizational plans and objectives.
- Directs the activities of program managers and staff and is responsible for planning, budgeting, and maintaining costs for a broad functional area.
- Interacts regularly with executives, customers and outside regulatory agencies.
- Drives strategies to deliver customer requirements and recommend Flex capabilities in manufacturing and engineering services.
- Reviews aggregate program proposals or plan to determine time frame, funding requirements, asset management, procedures for accomplishing program, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of program.
- Responsible for management of customer satisfaction, the Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) collection and related reviews and corrective actions.
- Reviews high-level program reports and presentations for management, customers and others.
- Coordinates program activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
Here is some of what you’ll need…
- University or college degree in a related field and experience in injection moulding industry;
- Strong working knowledge of the project management methodology, procedures, practices & controls
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of the organization
- Well organized & disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills (e.g. coaching, motivating, conflict management)
- Accurate, data-driven, logical, and analytical
- Strong working knowledge of the MS Office
- Good presentations skills
- High command of written and verbal English
Advantage would be…
- Fluent Hungarian / Russian knowledge
- Experience in ERP
- Lean / 6 Sigma knowledge
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a newly developed operation
- Extended training abroad with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Relocation support and competitive compensation package