ENGINEERING MANAGER – INJECTION MOULDING
Type of work: Employment contract
Consultant: Konrad Kwita
Ref. No.: 200944
Antal International is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław and Kraków conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy.
Our client offers a world of innovation, learning opportunities, and a strong reputation as environmentally responsible citizens. They are a leading sketch-to-scale™ company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries, and a promise to help the world Live smarter™, They provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. They offer a world of innovation, learning opportunities and a strong reputation as environmentally responsible citizens.
Our client is setting up plastics operation for a world famous consumer electronics customer, and looking for talents for various roles.
Join them and shape the future!
Responsible for directing the planning, development, implementation, and maintenance of processes and procedures within the organization related to the engineering function. Responsible for managing and overseeing the methods, processes and operations for both new and existing products. Ensures the effective use of materials, equipment, and resources in producing cost-effective, quality products and customer solutions.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Participate in the review of customer contracts and engineering designs by outlining requirements and considerations.
- Assist product support areas in gathering and analyzing data.
- Participate with other senior managers in establishing corporate strategic plans and objectives.
- Direct the activities of engineers and staff and is responsible for planning, budgeting, and maintaining costs for a broad functional area.
- Interact regularly with executives, customers and outside regulatory agencies.
- Drive engineering strategies to deliver customer requirements and recommend Flextronics capabilities in manufacturing and engineering services.
- Provide technical supplier management as related to product development and integration.
Here is some of what you’ll need…
- University degree in a related field or equivalent experience;
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of engineering experience, including supervision; and experience in injection moulding
- Knowledge of multiple functional technologies/processes.Good communication & presentation skills
- Excellent analitical skills
Advantage would be…
- Fluent Hungarian / Russian knowledge
- Lean, 6 Sigma experience
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a newly developed operation
- Extended training abroad with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Relocation support and competitive compensation package