TOOL SHOP MANAGER – INJECTION MOULDING
Type of work: Employment contract
Consultant: Konrad Kwita
Ref. No.: 200945
Antal International is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław and Kraków conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy.
Our client offers a world of innovation, learning opportunities, and a strong reputation as environmentally responsible citizens. They are a leading sketch-to-scale™ company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries, and a promise to help the world Live smarter™, They provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. They offer a world of innovation, learning opportunities and a strong reputation as environmentally responsible citizens.
Our client is setting up plastics operation for a world famous consumer electronics customer, and looking for talents for various roles.
Join them and shape the future!
Management of Tool Room department collaborate on projects with customers or internal colleagues, new tool and mold development, improvement of manufacturing processes, maintenance of production molds. Assure product quality by implementing testing methods, equipment, and tools.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Management of new tooling requisitions from prototype or complex designs through mass production.
- Responsible for improvements, major repairs or ECN's to the molds.
- Implementation of preventive maintenance for production molds.
- Develop manufacturing processes by studying product requirements including but not limited to researching, designing, modifying, testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing tooling and process.
- Implementation of quality and safety improvements in training for tool room team.
- Generation and implementation of cost reduction ideas.
Here is some of what you’ll need…
- College degree or Msc. degree (Plasic Engineer or Toolmaker)
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of engineering experience, including supervision; and experience in injection moulding / tool making
- Knowledge of multiple functional technologies/processes.
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Good knowledge in computer aided design with special 3D softwares - (Unigraphics NX8.5 , ProE, Solid Edge, Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD)
- Intermediate English and Ukrainian
Advantage would be…
- Fluent Hungarian / Russian knowledge
- Lean, 6 Sigma experience
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a newly developed operation
- Extended training abroad with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Relocation support and competitive compensation package