PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – INJECTION MOULDING
Type of work: Employment contract
Consultant: Konrad Kwita
Ref. No.: 200946
Antal International is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław and Kraków conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy.
Our client offers a world of innovation, learning opportunities, and a strong reputation as environmentally responsible citizens. They are a leading sketch-to-scale™ company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries, and a promise to help the world Live smarter™, They provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. They offer a world of innovation, learning opportunities and a strong reputation as environmentally responsible citizens.
Our client is setting up plastics operation for a world famous consumer electronics customer, and looking for talents for various roles.
Join them and shape the future!
Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment such as conveyor systems and production machines and equipment.
We are looking for someone who is…
- Intensely collaborative
- Passionately focused on the customer
- Disciplined executor of responsibilities
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do…
- Maintain and troubleshoots in-circuit and functional testers, associated test fixtures, stress chambers and chamber racks to ensure manufacturing test equipment is on-line. Perform preventive maintenance at specified intervals and schedules.
- Through troubleshooting, identify machine malfunctions and isolates the failure mechanism.
- Assist process technicians and engineers with the installation and removal of process equipment.
- Analyze and implement corrective action reports and process tracking mechanisms.
- Record times and problems in equipment logs. Provide daily equipment functioning activity information.
- Set up standard and special purpose laboratory equipment to test, evaluate and calibrate other instruments and test equipment.
Here is some of what you’ll need…
- University or college degree in a related field, and at least 2 years’ of relevant work experience in plastics injection moulding industry
- Ability to interface and communicate with different levels of the organization, and with external vendors
- Well organized & disciplined, good attention to detail, sets priorities and manages time effectively
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office applications
Advantage would be…
- Lean, 6 Sigma experience
Here are a few examples of what you´ll get for the great work you provide....
- One of the most modern factories in the region
- Being part of a newly developed operation
- Extended training abroad with customized mentoring
- Extensive development opportunities
- Relocation support and competitive compensation package