W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
Do you want the opportunity to continuously learn new skills and develop in a supportive and dynamic environment?
If yes, we are waiting for your CV!
For our Client - the global company for its new Shared Service Center – we are currently looking for Accountant with Hungarian.
ACCOUNTANT WITH HUNGARIAN
- Accurately and timely performing all activities, according to the guidelines received from Team Leader
- Preparing specifications/reconciliations and documentation of the submitted financial data
- Receiving and reviewing invoices and/or other documentation for completeness and compliance with defined policies and procedures
- Coding, verifying and processing invoices according to defined policies and procedures in ERP system
- Ensuring proper matching of invoices with the payments
- Preparing parts of the monthly reconciliation
- Communicating with internal and external SSC customer
- Reporting periodically or upon request KPI’s measurements
- Preparing process documentation: desktop procedures and process maps
- Participation in continuous process improvement
- Very good command of Hungarian and English (both verbal and written)
- University/ College Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience in similar position, ideally in an international SSC or BPO environment
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Very good communication skills, customer focus and ability to work in the team
- SAP and MS Office knowledge
- Willingness to travel during the transition phase
Our Client has a lot to offer:
- A possibility to participate in process migration – would you be interested in an opportunity to develop while working for a few weeks abroad?
- A possibility of participating actively in the design, building and changing various elements of the organisation, including creating some units from the scratch
- A friendly Team of highly motivated and professional specialists – work is not only about the duties
- An international environment and a daily usage of foreign languages – wie geht’s? como lá? ce faci?
- A real diversity at workplace – around 10% of our colleagues are foreigners, coming from countries such as: Ukraine, Surinam, Italy, Spain, Portugal and Romania
- An attractive location – we are working in a brand new office in Katowice city center; we bet you want to try our cocoon chair in chill out room J
- A package of benefits – will help you to stay fit and healthy
- A stable job based on an employment contract, with a reputable employer
- When you join – a recommendation program allows you to be awarded for recommending your friends to our team
- Flexible working hours – we know that some of you are owls and some are early birds J
- Broad induction training for new hires and further training and development possibilities
- And the last but not least - we have a passion for what we do and we love what we do!