W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
Do you want to be part of driving our financial crime risk and control transformation? Are you skilled and interested in Financial Crime Controls or policy and want to make an impact in our fight against Financial Crime?
The Control Standards Office forms part of 1st Line Financial Crime Transformation, Risk & Control function, and is responsible for maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of the front-to-back control environment, through the definition and development of global control and operating standards.
Scope of duties:
- Issuance of control standards to ensure consistency in approach to risk identification and mitigation while promoting a risk based and proportional control environment.
- Document and promote awareness of front-to-back control infrastructure (manual and automated) across the banks legal entity structures to ensure appropriate ownership, coverage and capability is understood.
- Define continuous improvement standards to ensure that the end-to-end control environment is regularly tested and assessed for ongoing adequacy.
- Work with control owners to ensure necessary control performance expectations (including outsourced arrangements) are specified across the end-to-end control environment and monitor performance and adherence to standards and other service level arrangements (SLA).
- Measure and assess the end-to-end control environment level of adequacy in managing the groups risk appetite and identify areas of control or performance weakness. Help define plans with control and process owners to address areas of weakness and remediate gaps.
- Structured and enjoy to work with a broad and complex portfolio of topics.
- Having at least 8 years (Leader), 6 years (Senior Officer), or 3 years (Officer) of relevant experience respectively.
- Having some experience in the following:
o Development or implementation of policy, standards or procedures
o Supervision of Financial Crime risks
o European or US Regulatory environments
o Process re-engineering
o Financial crime controls including KYC, Transaction Monitoring, Name and Transaction Screening, Sanctions and Embargo
- Enjoying building an inclusive culture in alignment with our core values
- Flexible and appreciative of the challenges associated with working in a global organization such as culture and time zone
- Holding a relevant bachelors or masters degree. Professional certification such as CAMS or ICA highly desirable.
- Engineering qualifications or experience would be advantageous
- Fluent in English.
- Long-term job in one of the biggest banking and financial services organization.
- Attractive office location near Warsaw City Center.
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work.
- A team of professionals that will help you develop and succeed.
- Employees’ benefits: private medical health care, Multisport Card, life insurance, etc.