W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
Do you want to be part of driving financial crime risk and control transformation? Are you skilled and interested in Financial Crime Risk and Know Your Customer, and want to make an impact in our fight against Financial Crime?
The Customer Lifecycle Risk Management (CLRM) Team forms part of 1st Line Financial Crime Transformation, Risk & Control function, and is responsible for advising on and ensuring appropriate controls are identified, implemented and maintained to manage the banks evolving financial crime risk landscape.
Scope od duties:
- Conduct regular and ongoing assessment of the risks present throughout the client lifecycle eco-system (people, process, systems, products, services, customers, geographies etc…) to ensure risks events that could impact the established understanding of the banks customers are understood and translated into control and process requirements to support implementation and ongoing BAU control activities.
- Define specific KYC requirements needed to drive the end-to end control environment and coordinate with Risk & Advisory as well as relevant KYC teams to ensure data is captured and supplied in a high quality manner.
- Ensure appropriate feedback loop processes, including trigger event mechanisms are defined and in place throughout the client lifecycle to ensure timely calibration and reassessment of the ongoing customer relationship and associated risk; including due diligence control processes taking into consideration control environment outcomes (e.g. transaction monitoring, sanctions and screening) to assist in understanding and managing the customer risk profile.
- You will also play a key role in supporting transformation and operational teams in the implementation, calibration and operationalization of the end-to-end CLRM control ecosystem
- Structured and enjoy to work with a broad and complex portfolio of topics
- Having at least 8 years (Leader), 6 years (Senior Officer), or 3 years (Officer) of relevant experience respectively.
- Having some experience in the following:
o Customer risk and risk modelling
o European or US Regulatory environments
o Know Your Customer (KYC)
o Financial Crime prevention processes and operational management
- Enjoying building an inclusive culture in alignment with our core values
- Flexible and appreciative of the challenges associated with working in a global organization such as culture and time zone
- Holding a relevant bachelors or masters degree. Professional certification such as CAMS or ICA highly desirable.
- Engineering qualifications or experience would be advantageous
- Fluent in English
- Long-term job in one of the biggest banking and financial services organization.
- Attractive office location near Warsaw City Center.
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work.
- A team of professionals that will help you develop and succeed.
- Employees’ benefits: private medical health care, Multisport Card, life insurance, etc.