W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
For our client - NEW SSC IN KRAKÓW - we are looking for a Data Scientist Lead to support high visibility, high priority, big data projects that have a significant revenue potential. Will focus on mentoring a team tasked with data cleaning, merging, and feature engineering to create model ready datasets. Will also perform some predictive modeling as an individual contributor.
You will play an integral role by transforming large highly complex data (of varying quality) into highly usable datasets. You will be tasked with leading a team who will be synthesizing creative solutions to non-trivial problems such as creating complex matching algorithms to join disparate data sources, backfilling missing data, engineering high quality features, and identifying then resolving computational inefficiencies by utilizing current generation big data techniques.
- Supervises the execution of data analysis and modeling projects from project/sample design, reception and processing of data, performing analyses and modeling to final reports/presentations, communication of results and sales support
- Utilizes advanced statistical techniques to create high-performing predictive models and creative analyses, that are in compliance with regulatory and privacy requirements, to address business objectives and client needs.
- Tests new statistical analysis methods, software and data sources for continual improvement of quantitative solutions. Shares knowledge within the analytics group.
- Creates clear and easy to understand reports and/or PowerPoint decks for client meetings or third party collaborations. Verbally presents analysis ideas, progress and results to internal managers, external partners and customers
- Communicates with internal groups on data specifications and with IT engineers on model/algorithm implementation.
- Follows detailed project plans to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. Provides high quality ongoing customer/partner support; answering questions, resolving problems and building solutions.
- Graduate-level degree with concentration in a quantitative discipline such as statistics computer science, mathematics, economics, or operations research.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, listening and teamwork skills, and effective presentation skills. This is absolutely essential since you will have a lot of exposure to different internal groups (data, IT, product and sales) as well as third-party partners and customers (insurance companies).
- Expertise in statistical modeling techniques such as linear regression, logistic regression, GLM, tree models, cluster analysis, principal components, and feature creation, validation.
- Programming experience with SAS (STAT, macros, EM), R and other statistical software (CART, Emblem, SPSS, Matlab). Greenplum and UNIX experience is a plus. AWS experience is also a plus.
- Detail-oriented technical aptitude with strong logical, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Excellent organization/planning skills and talent for managing many large and complex datasets.
- Aptitude in performing multiple tasks and dealing with changing deadline requirements. This includes knowing when to escalate issues. Maintains a focused, flexible, organized, and proactive manner
- Expertise with distributed computing experience a plus, AWS experience additionally valuable.
Apply today and let's talk about opportunities in new SSC in Kraków!Aplikuj