W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
IT Application Manager for Treasury Systems
Take your next career step with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
We have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. Our portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
Treasury Management System Application Manager will be a part of IS Treasury Domain Team responsible for supporting and developing IT Services for our Corporate Treasury Function. The person will take an end-to-end responsibility for support Regional Treasury Management System (TMS) and Interfaces between different Treasury applications and banking solutions used by Treasury users in our company, having a significant contribution to the current and future IT Services delivered to the business.
- Manage Regional Treasury Management System (TMS) ensuring proper support and delivery for end users
- Build and maintain knowledge about interfaces between various applications and banking solutions, including detailed documentation
- Maintain changes backlog for application and interfaces, decide on the execution of the changes in application and divide the items into releases
- Build strong relationships with banks’ representatives and their support teams
- Create and maintain application and interfaces related documentation, including application handbook
- Define and coordinate delivery of improvements to the quality of the application/service and keep it aligned with the business needs
- Take ownership of the IT General Controls over TMS
- Collaborate with other IT units following IT Service Management framework
- Define and monitor necessary SLAs
- Maintain a strong relationship with Business Representatives
- Cooperate with the Solution Architects in regards to application and interfaces architecture
- Maintain the relationship with 3rd party vendors
- Understand the underlying technology and leverage this for continuous improvement
- Master degree in Computer Science, Economics or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience with managing global application/services or implementation projects
- Understanding of technical aspects of finance / banking applications, systems
- Experience with Treasury Management Systems
- Basic understanding of interfaces like BizTalk, payment systems using SWIFTnet etc.
- Financial and/or Treasury background
- Knowledge of SOX compliance
- Independence, discipline, ability to work under time pressure
- Fluency in English is essential (written and spoken)
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.