W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
Are you ready for a new adventure? This is a great opportunity for you with previous experience in the travel industry as a Team Leader or Trainer to join newly opened a Shared Service Center (SSC) in Krakow!
Team Leader/Trainer - Business Travel Operations
In this combined Team Leader/Trainer role you are responsible the day-to-day management for the Consultants in your team and their journey to grow into their roles. You provide an efficient learning and development service to our Client employees in Krakow. In addition you'll be responsible for the design and delivery of training courses and materials.
You`ll access a great career and international opportunities within company's structures. Our Client company culture is incredibly supportive and takes employee welfare seriously with a strong emphasis on ethics and corporate social responsibility. You'll be part of an exciting and multi-cultural team environment that will support your long-term development working in our brand new office in Krakow. You will work close to Operations and help the team with their daily work when needed.
· Support, assist and coach Travel Agents to maximize efficiency and productivity
· Take proactive actions to improve internal and external customer satisfaction
· Deliver internal training courses relating to business travel and travel related systems and products
· Obtain and support maximum value for learning and development investments
· Control and manage customer complaints and general queries
· Handle client reservations
· Control the workload of your team
· Meet and exceed all performance targets and give feedback to the manager
· Schedule and organize the shifts and holidays of your team members
· Positively promote company, our culture and our brand in development of content, course materials and delivery
· Cooperate in topic and expert groups to establish training needs and design
· Keep abreast of developments in the company and in areas of expertise and update training materials accordingly
· Maintain and expand knowledge of industry tools, systems, processes and procedures and effectively facilitate courses on these topics
· Minimum of 5 years' experience in the Business Travel industry
· Highly proficient in English - oral and written communication skills
· Knowledge of Amadeus or Sabre is a plus
· Basic understanding of design principles and learning techniques
· You have an interest in new technologies
· You work well under pressure
· Able to work independently with a high level of flexibility
· You thrive in a constantly changing environment
Did the vacancy grab your interest and are you willing to go on an adventure with us? We are eager to see your application.Aplikuj