W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
Do you want the opportunity to continuously learn new skills and develop in a supportive and dynamic environment?
If yes, we are waiting for your CV!
For our Client - the global company for its Shared Service Center – we are currently looking for:
Vendor Master Data Specialist
The role will work within the teams managing the development of the internal system solution which is based on the SAP platform and covering all functional areas within the Business Commercial area such as Finance, Sales, Supply Chain & Logistics etc. The solution is rolled out to most European countries, Latin America (Brazil) and recently in North America (US). Additional scope, both functional and geographical, is currently being rolled out.
The role is based in Krakow, with colleagues in Krakow and Stockholm, and will be engaged on the projects managed in different regions.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Vendor Master Specialist has to ensure solution governance for the Vendor Master Data area, and is responsible for special maintenance, continuous optimization and support of the system and connected landscape together with the business stakeholders. A close co-operation with Purchasing and Accounts Payable for supporting in the development in this area will be part of the role.
In addition the Vendor Master Specialist will be involved in, or manage from IT side, various master data related projects and service requests as well as training and documentation of processes.
Following more detailed description of tasks:
· Act as a gate keeper for all vendor master data within the solution
· Support business when specialist competence is needed
· Drive and participate in various projects
· Trouble shooting
· Process and instruction documentation
· Gather issues and demands for process improvement
· Run improvement activities
· Hold training connected to vendor master data
· Handle master data configuration
· Handle data loads in a quality ensured manner
· Follow up master data metrics
· Keep the toolkit for the vendor master data domain updated
· Ensure master data issues in the SAP implementation projects are handled
· Actively build cross-functional and cross-competence collaboration within and outside the area of responsibility
· Maintain personal skills at the highest level
· Advanced SAP ECC application knowledge (e.g. as a key user)
· Master Data experience
· Basic knowledge of SAP integrations (IDOC’s)
· Experience from Purchasing or Finance
· MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel/Access, Project, Visio)
· Cross collaborator, relationship builder
· Team work spirit but also independent
· Structured, logical with a quality mind-set
· Interest in leveraging the system for supporting the business process
· Good communication skills
· Innovative and solution oriented
· Structured with ability to manage multiple priorities in parallel
· Ability to work independently and focus on deliverables
· Pro-activeness and ability to learn quickly
· Experience working in multicultural/international environments
Our client has a lot to offer:
· Opportunity of personal and professional development in a multinational environment
· Comprehensive training to ensure success in your role
· An attractive salary and package of social benefits
· Long-term, stable employment
· Career and development opportunitiesAplikuj