Regulatory Compliance Analyst
Type of work: Contract
Sector: FMCG - Food, Confectionery, Dairy
Consultant: Magdalena Jasicka-Perchała
Ref. No.: 203457
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal SSC & BPO team specializes in providing recruitment services for shared services and outsourcing centres. Its projects involve searching for candidates to fill positions that require advanced technical or managerial skills, as well as high-volume recruitment associated with creating new structures or new teams within a short timeframe. The Antal SSC & BPO division consists of sections specializing in the following disciplines: Finance & Accountancy, Banking Operations, Payroll/HR, Legal Operations, Customer Service/IT Helpdesk, Purchasing, Supply Chain.
Founded in Baltimore in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $4.8 billion in annual sales in 2017, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
The company’s long-term goal is to grow sales by 4-6% globally with three avenues: base business growth through continuous investments behind our brands, product innovations, expanded distribution and acquisitions.
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the “Power of People”. We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
- Management of regulatory compliance and quality information,
- Support during commercialization to complete regulatory information,
- Support technical and new product development departments to ensure understanding and compliance with legislative requirements,
- Approve product formulations, raw materials and artwork to ensure compliance with legislative and customers’ requirements.
- Respond to food legislation queries from internal customers,Interpret, evaluate and apply regulations, industry standards and customer requirements to new and existing products,
- Managing projects, develop internal procedures, identify process improvements,
- Provide training to other departments and customers to share regulatory information.
- Master Degree in Food Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Regulatory or Food Science,
- Experience in related position,
- SAP, MS Office and others
- Exposure to Regulatory Affairs and compliance in the food industry (including nutrition, ingredient statements, religious certification, product labelling, assembly and product specifications, inspection plans)
- Effectiveness within a Matrix Organisation – multiple customers, networking
- Good organisational skills, and ability to prioritise workload across team members
- Fluent English Knowledge of basic chemistry and mathematics essential. Exposure to Regulatory compliance in the flavours industry
- Interesting position in a dynamic company,
- Competitive salary with bonus package,
- Benefit package – multisport, medicover, flexible working hours, relocation package,
- Opportunities for development,
- Opportunity to participate in various projects in global structures.