Type of work: Contract
Sector: Medical Appliances & Equipment
Consultant: Krzysztof Fiłonowicz
Ref. No.: 200138
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal Pharma & Medical Devices team consists of consultants who recruit candidates for the pharmaceuticals and medical devices sectors. Projects are mainly carried out in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Medical, Pharmacovigilance, Clinical Research, Market Access, Registration, Business Development, etc. Our clients include: innovative and generic pharmaceuticals companies, pharmaceuticals distributors, pharmacy chains, multinational organizations and Polish companies, manufacturers and distributors of medical devices, CRO companies, life science and diagnostics companies.
Our client - global pharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and marketing of innovative drugs - is looking for the experienced person for the position of: Medical Manager
- Will provide support for global and regional OTC brands
- To be the medical-scientific expert on all health related topics in Poland, including the work in cross-functional, local teams and also regional and global teams as needed
- Takes part in the development process of promotional material and the approval of the given material
- Collaborates with external medical stakeholders, e.g. medical experts, research/scientific organizations, service providers
- Understands the basic elements of Pharma guidelines and compliance as they relate to the Medical Advisor role
- Will identify, build, and cultivate collaborative relationships with current and future thought leaders in academic and clinical medicine Interacts with healthcare decision makers to communicate and advance the scientific platform, as aligned with corporate goals and objectives Works internally with business partners to provide clinical expertise and educational opportunities.
- Work with Corporate Training to successfully execute sales and other medical Training
- Work with field sales colleagues to provide clinical expertise.
- Will support the set-up of the study design (in close cooperation with Clinical Management), to review the study report and to create and/or manage scientific publications, where required with external Medical Experts
- Medical, Pharmaceutical ,Biological or related degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years Medical Advisor experience preferred.
- Candidates that have Product Manager, Key Account Manager experience are also considered, although Medical, Pharmaceutical Biological degree is a must.
- Must have strong business acumen.
- Knowledgeable in clinical, commercial and regulatory issues affecting the pharmaceutical and managed care industries a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills, as well as exceptional organization skills.
- Has ability to influence at a Regional level
- Attractive salary
- Benefits package
- Carrer progress within international level