Junior AP Accountant
Type of work: Employment contract
Sector: Business Process Outsourcing / Shared Services
Consultant: Marta Kikulska
Ref. No.: 200923
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal SSC & BPO team specializes in providing recruitment services for shared services and outsourcing centres. Its projects involve searching for candidates to fill positions that require advanced technical or managerial skills, as well as high-volume recruitment associated with creating new structures or new teams within a short timeframe. The Antal SSC & BPO division consists of sections specializing in the following disciplines: Finance & Accountancy, Banking Operations, Payroll/HR, Legal Operations, Customer Service/IT Helpdesk, Purchasing, Supply Chain.
Would you like to grow up your career? Looking for a multicultural environment where you can practice foreign languages? Interested in working in an international organization, which will give you the base to expand and grow your career?
Check an offer of our Client!
Junior AP Accountant
- Providing accounting services according to the required performance standards
- Completing and checking accounting documentation
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives to optimize service quality
- at least 6 months of experience in Accounting area
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Customer orientation
- Knowledge of working in SAP is a plus
- Precision and ability to work with figures.
- Demonstrating excellent analytical skills.
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Opportunity of personal and professional development in a multinational environment
- Modern and friendly work environment
- Interesting career path in an successful international organization
- Great opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Employment contract
- Attractive benefits