Type of work: Employment contract
Sector: Business Process Outsourcing / Shared Services
Consultant: Marta Kikulska
Ref. No.: 200926
Antal is a leader in executive recruitment and HR consulting services. The brand is present in 35 countries and has been operating in Poland since 1996. Antal International offices in Warsaw, Wrocław, Cracow, Poznań and Gdańsk conduct projects across Poland and abroad for biggest global corporations and local businesses operating in all sectors of the economy. The Antal SSC & BPO team specializes in providing recruitment services for shared services and outsourcing centres. Its projects involve searching for candidates to fill positions that require advanced technical or managerial skills, as well as high-volume recruitment associated with creating new structures or new teams within a short timeframe. The Antal SSC & BPO division consists of sections specializing in the following disciplines: Finance & Accountancy, Banking Operations, Payroll/HR, Legal Operations, Customer Service/IT Helpdesk, Purchasing, Supply Chain.
operating in all sectors of the economy.
Would you like to grow up your career? Looking for a multicultural environment where you can practice foreign languages? Interested in working in an international organization, which will give you the base to expand and grow your career?
Check an offer of our Client!
- Processing and reviewing invoices in accordance with company procedures;
- Verifying appropriate approvals of invoices, investigate, resolve accounts payable issues;
- Handling vendor request by phone and email;
- Keeping organized environment in daily tasks;
- Follow established policies, procedures and methods to achieve metrics and targets;
- Analyze data and figures
- Ensure high quality of services
- At least 1-2 years of experience in accounting
- Higher education, preferably in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Very good knowledge of English and German or Spanish
- Customer orientation
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrating excellent analytical skills.
- Strong competence in Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Opportunity of personal and professional development in a multinational environment
- Modern and friendly work environment
- Interesting career path in an successful international organization
- Great opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Employment contract
- Attractive benefits