W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
We support one of the biggest international banking brands in establishing a new footprint for the 1st Line Financial Crime Risk & Control organisation in Warsaw. Are you an experienced and inspiring leader as well as a supportive manager of people with a track record of working in the Financial Crime domain?
1st Line group covers risk, control, governance and transformation functions. This function is, amongst other things, responsible for setting risk appetite, defining control standards, issuing of guidance to front line teams, ensuring responsible governance and oversight and helping set and drive the technology programs within the bank.
We are looking for you if:
You have excellent people management skills, foundational knowledge in one or many financial crime disciplines and have a natural ability to work in close partnership with other leaders and to “build bridges” across geographical divides.
Furthermore you are:
- Interested in building something from the ground up
- Enjoying being exposed to a broad range of topics on a day to day basis
- Bringing experience from other banks, institutions or companies
- Enjoying building a strong culture in alignment with our core values
- Holding a relevant bachelors or masters degree
- Fluent in English.
Your key tasks:
- Leadership & Management: Management and leadership credentials skills are criticial as the position will build and manage a team and will have experience of working side-by-side with colleagues as well as motivating and managing; It will be important to support the team on the journey being taken, acting a mentor, an inspiring leader, creating a culture of belonging and an empowering working environment in which team members can fulfil their maximum potential.
- Communication & Facilitation Skills: The holder of this role will be an ambassador for the Warsaw team and will need to have the ability to ‘project’ themselves and the accomplishments of the team to a wider audience across the other European locations.
- Stakeholder Management: Stakeholder management is key in this role. Given the breadth of the role, the holder will be interacting with a range of stakeholders across the bank. Critically, this leader will be a trusted partner to a number of functional leaders; as such it is important that this leader is comfortable with and sees the value of a well-functioning matrix organisation where there is mutual respect and collaboration from all parties.