W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
Are you looking for development opportunity in a dynamic international environment? Would you like to work in friendly atmosphere for a company that values team - work? If yes - apply! I am looking for candidates like You!
For our Client, well known SSC company on a global market, we are looking for candidates for the position of: Senior GL Accountant with German You will be responsible for various operational F&A activities within General Ledger area in our Client’s Regional Shared Services Center office in Katowice.
You will be responsible for various operational F&A activities within General Ledger area in our Client’s Regional Shared Services Center office in Katowice.
Your main responsibilities:
- Period End Close coordination for German legal entities,
- Coordination accounting process for GL, inventory, cash flow and fixed assets,
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliation and daily accounting transactions in SAP,
- Perform Fixed Assets related transactions (additions, scrapping, write-offs, transfers etc.)
- Reconciliation Intercompany transaction, Balance Sheet accounts and a monthly basis, Cash flow data,
- Initiate and lead continuous improvement process,
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements,
- Participation in knowledge transfer from German legal entities,
- Execute accounting guidelines received from the Global Office and the IFRS Competence Centre,
- Execute internal controls and ensure compliance of activities in scope with the Controls,
- Ensure operational and design effectiveness of the controls over financial reporting within areas of responsibility.
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar position, preferably in SSC/BPO environment,
- Fluent German (minimum B2+),
- Good knowledge of English (minimum B2),
- SAP and MS Office knowledge,
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills,
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing and demanding environment,
- Strong background in accounting and reporting, an accounting degree is preferred (ACCA,CIMA would be an asset),
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills,
- Ability to quickly familiarize to new business,
- Service minded with a pro-active attitude,
- Ability to achieve results through influencing and motivating others.
Our Client can offer to you:
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs,
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values,
- Flexible working hours and home office,
- Direct communication and no formal dress code,
- Attractive salary and annual bonus,
- Stable job based on an employment contract,
- Benefits: private medical care, Accident Insurance, sports card, gift vouchers for special occasions, additional compensations from the Company Social Benefits Fund based on the internal policies Sports program & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities,
- Friendly work atmosphere and comfortable working environment.